There is a daily laundry service; consult the crew.
The train carries a first aid kit. The medical services of FEVE are also available to passengers it this is necessary. El Transcantábrico has contacts with various health centres along the route of the train.
Passengers who require a special diet should request this when making their reservations.
You can take out a travel insurance policy at your usual travel agency.
The trip includes
- Seven nights’ accommodation in a suite-compartment on board the train.
- Seven dinners and seven lunches with typical regional cuisine (including wine, coffee and liqueurs).
- Seven buffet breakfasts on board.
- Music and entertainment in the pub carriage.
- Programmed excursions, including tickets to museums, cathedrals, cloisters, etc.
- Luxury coach that accompanies the train.
- Daily newspapers and magazines.
- Security service.
- Multilingual guide for the entire trip.
- An excellent team at your service.